- 1 Cake Box Mix
- 9 Tablespoons of Cream Cheese Frosting
- Candy Melts (Any Color)
- Lollipop Sticks aprox:20
- Hand held mixer (optional) or a wooden spoon
- A double broiler a.k.a A pot of boiling water with a heat resistant bowl on top
- 2 mixing bowls
- Ice cream scooper (optional)
- Large sheet pan
- Clear plastic wrap
- Mix your cake mix according to instructions
- Let the cake cook down, and remove brown/dark edges
- Crumble the cake into a mixing bowl into very small pieces
- Add the 9 tablespoons of creamchesse frosting or your favorite frosting
- Mix thoroughly with your hands until firm. If desired add one more tablespoon until it holds together firmly.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let it firm up in the refrigerator for 30 min.
- In the meantime, lets melt the candy Melts. You can eiether microwave in intervals of 20 sec. And stir until smooth or in a medium pot add water and let it boil then on top put a heat resistant bowl and add a teaspoon of oil and the candy Melts
- Grab your ice cream scooper and scoop your mixture into small balls and roll with your hands for a smooth texture.
- Place on a sheet pan and let them firm up in the refrigerator for 10 min.
- Once firm, grab a lollipop stick and stick the tip half way through and then remove, dip the end in the candy melts and then insert the stick back in the cake pop and continue the same process
- Dip the cake pop in the candy mixture, avoid moving it too much in the chocolate, tap lightly on the side of your hand to drop of the excess chocolate
- Insert the cake pop sicks in a styrofoam box and add desired sprinkles or decorations
- You are done! I hope you enjoyed this recipe and Bon Appetit 🙂 See you in the next recipe